Michael Baugh

Default Digital Thermostat Click

Yeah, I had a Hunter for 17 years, and it was crap. Yeah, it was
terrible how much that unit saved me, I even installed it at a house
I rented.
The only reason I replaced it was its problem of making transition
from heating to cooling. So after my mother was so pleased with
how easy it was to use the Lux I had installed over three years ago,
I replaced my Hunter with a Lux. I still use the Honeywell as a
digital thermometer on the back porch.
I also recently replaced a failed Honeywell with a Lux at the local
United Way center.

Yep, they're crap. Not a lot of markup for the installers, either. I can
see why they wouldn't like them.

George Wenzel wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Problem #1..Hunter and Lux, Cheapest of the Cheap. Garbage. Total

complete,
utter crap.

Can you provide some more info? I have a Lux, and haven't had any
problems with it (thus far). It's never made a noticeable click, to my
knowledge.

Regards,

George Wenzel
--