Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default What adhesive to glue back concrete chip?

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 1:14:07 PM UTC-5, same problem wrote:
replying to Phisherman, same problem wrote:
Is the epoxy still holding?
--

You're too late. 10 years ago, Phisherman was abducted by Giant Mutant Gerbils from Outer Space. The Air Force was unable to intercept their flying saucer. It's feared that the GMG's used Phisherman as a sex slave before eating him with fava beans. It's uncertain which wine was served with the meal. There is speculation that it was a wine usually served with fish. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

Ya know Unc, I have questions. About 2 months ago the UFO sightings cropped
up again. Since then I have not heard a thing.

Were the gerbils flying them?

Have the gerbils controlled the discussion on UFOs?

Do the gerbils own HomemoanersHubless or are they just the users?

--
Tekkie