Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I didn't want to be a plumber..

On 05/05/2018 19:14, wrote:
On Saturday, 5 May 2018 18:58:55 UTC+1, Tim Lamb wrote:
So, first morning of the long weekend.
... Nicely sealed for 23 years so why pick today?

Because it's the first morning of the long weekend ...

Owain

As a child, I remember getting up at 4 in the morning to go on a day
trip to London. Only for my mother to turn the kitchen light on, hear
sizzling and find water dripping from the light fitting. It turned out
that a wrongly positioned nail in the bathroom floor had worked its way
into a pipe as people had walked over it. Again, why that particular day?

SteveW