Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Cla Tire problems

On 5/2/2018 2:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 2:29:13 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:

The dealer just called. Diagnosis: alignment. My wife has an $80 coupon
which they will honor. They tested it at 80 mph. Will return loaner and pick
up. No damage to any suspension parts. They left the new tires on the right
side because they measured the tread depth and found no difference.

Thanks everyone for their posts.

--
Tekkie

That explains all the symptoms except the vibration. IDK how alignment
would cause vibration, you should ask them that.

I'd wager they rebalanced as well just didn't say so, specifically.

Most times I find the service rep that calls is just that; all he has to
go on is the service order, he didn't do any of the work and just reads
off the highlights, not necessarily every minute detail...if there's
something need to know specifically usually ends up having to actually
talk to the tech/mechanic to find out just what they actually did in detail.