Pierre-Philippe Ravier

Default Looking for low-energy bulb with small-screw

"BigWallop" wrote in message ...
"Pierre-Philippe Ravier" wrote in message
om...
"R P McMurphy" wrote in message

Ikea do em.

rpm

Thanks to all.

I just went back from Ikea Croydon. Since the last time they have
expanded their range of energy-saving bulbs. They have now nice ones
which don't show the tube . I have bought some 11W ES and 7W SES bulbs
(I would have preferred 9W SES though).
So far I am satisfied, I have mounted them in various places of my
house (now more than half of the bulb are energy-saving ones).
The light seems close to daylight by the way, which personnally I
like.

http://tinyurl.com/hqs4

Thanks,
Unfortunately the bulbs shown on this URL are those which show the
fluorescent tube. They don't have a globe to hide this, like IKEA now
does for their new range of energy-daving bulbs