Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why are motors not current limited?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 08:43:33 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

Previous to 1974 in Canada. Had pullouts in my old fuse panel -
house built in 1974. Helped my dad wire houses in the sixties and thry
were all paired then too. That was for not only single yoke but any
time the 2 circuits existed in the same box (lighting switch on one
circuit and recepotacle on the other in a ganged box, as an example -
or two lighting switches on different circuits)

How do you "pair" fuses for general lighting circuits. They are
usually screw in plug fuses. That is why the code did not require it.