Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13 amp plug power meter - any recommendations?

On Thursday, 26 April 2018 16:31:48 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:

I came in to work 2 weeks ago there had been a power failure must
have been a glithic as my Mac was still up and running most PCs had
all rebooted

The UPS here earns its keep ...

The UPS, I'm not sure what six we'd need on the lab for 40-50 PCs, all I know is we aren't getting one most liklly due to cost.

The 219 servers are mostly protected by UPSs last year we had a major problem as the local electricity board cut throguh a cable the UPS switched in and there was a fire in the server room.
Another incident was when there was a flood in a server room.

20 minute outage plus 10 minute outage two days ago
Two outages of a few seconds this February
Two outages of a few seconds last December
15 minute outage last September
One outage of a few seconds last July
One outage of a few seconds last May
One outage of a few seconds last April
One outage of a few seconds last March
Log doesn't go back earlier than last February