Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Quick Quiz - Remote diagnosis.

On 25/04/2018 18:17, Andy Burns wrote:
www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:

could well have blown the fuse in the brand new lead.

Won't be a fuse in a schuko plug, and despite what I said earlier about
1A fuse in shaver adapter, his voltstick did light up from the adapter
... it might be close enough to input live pin rather than the output
live contact

Either way, I agree with others, get rid of extension reel, get rid of
cable masking-taped to floor, get rid of shaver adapters, buy proper 13A
plug to IEC C13 leads

If the customer is being aresy about it, get CPC to drop ship em some
proper leads, and see if that fixes it.

--
Cheers,

John.