Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yanks Alert! LOL

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:53:00 -0400, , the mentally
challenged, notorious, troll-feeding retard, blabbered again:

If the sword man got out much he would understand once you get into
industrial locations there are lots of different plugs. Computer
equipment in Europe uses all the same plugs as we do these days. The
IEC 309 (big stuff) and IEC 13/14 (small stuff) has become pretty much
standard. Once you get away from the line cord, there are lots of
different plugs used on individual pieces of equipment. When IBM ships
overseas the only thing we change is the plug on wall end of the line
cord.

Just what kind of a sick retard are you, senile cocksucking Yankietard? Eh?