Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Simple online private sharing of arranged photograph albums?

On 23/04/18 22:15, Andy Burns wrote:
DJC wrote:

I have two accounts on flickr, the photo are still there, but when they
went to yahoo the login process changed, so now I not only don't
remember the passwords but I don't know the username/email I used.

They send emails to mains, so I must have used that,
but if I try that address on their forgotten password page, it says I
don't exist.

Yes, similar thing here. I think when it went to Yahoo, I had to get a
Yahoo id to log-on which I have lost, the email used for for the recent
notifications is not the one recognised by forgot password.

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.