Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing / Installing Fluorescent Starters

On 23 Apr 2018 21:41:15 GMT, Huge wrote:

I am very pleased with the two I put up in the garage.

I'm very pleased with the three I got for the kitchens and utily room
here.

But the damn things were £48 each.

One was about £15 (Philips Homebase, distress purchase). The other
two £4.99 from Aldi when they didn't sell and priced dropped from the
orginal £9.99.

5' 22W 2000lm CRI 90. Lower lumens than a 58W florry but I barely
noticed the light level change on swapping and certainly don't now.
Acid test: SWMBO'd has made no comment.

--
Cheers
Dave.