Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default downstairs shower for elderly

On 20/04/2018 22:07, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 20:47:12 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

On 20/04/2018 16:15, Jethro_uk wrote:

That was my other motivation for thinking of getting a pre-made tray.
It can handle the fall internally, as long as it's installed level (if
that makes sense).

A pre-made tray for the whole floor?

Bill

Yeah ... I got the impression from a cursory look that there are firms
that would supply them.

It's an interesting thought. Our middle floor wetroom has a flat floor
except for the tray and I'm thinking of making the bathroom on the top
floor into a wetroom. I deffo want some slope on the whole floor.

Bill