Mark Rand

Default Fwd: Plea from my Father-in-law

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:56:08 GMT, "Ikie Cabolacov" wrote:

I urgently require information regarding a Deckel - FP1 universal milling
machine.
In particular an operators manual or any information regarding
dismantling/assembly,
a source for spares etc.
Please reply to this email address : or to the
group.
I would appreciate any phone numbers from fellow model engineers who could
help me in the UK regarding this machine.
I am not on the internet and this email is being sent by a family member.
Thank you for taking the time to read regards Gerald.

Go to:-
http://www.lathes.co.uk/manuals/
for manuals (search fro Deckel)
and:-
http://www.lathes.co.uk/deckel/index.html
for quick information

HTH
Mark Rand (no connection, but a happy customer)
RTFM