Ikie Cabolacov

Default Fwd: Plea from my Father-in-law

I urgently require information regarding a Deckel - FP1 universal milling
machine.
In particular an operators manual or any information regarding
dismantling/assembly,
a source for spares etc.
Please reply to this email address : or to the
group.
I would appreciate any phone numbers from fellow model engineers who could
help me in the UK regarding this machine.
I am not on the internet and this email is being sent by a family member.
Thank you for taking the time to read regards Gerald.

jim rozen

In article , Ikie Cabolacov
says...

I urgently require information regarding a Deckel - FP1 universal milling
machine.
In particular an operators manual or any information regarding
dismantling/assembly,
a source for spares etc.

First off this is a terrible machine. It's probably only
worth scrap metal value. Anyone who purchased this machine
probably did not realize they made a big mistake, so please
send me his name and address so that I might go there
straight away and give him his money back for it, and haul
away the scrap metal he's been burdened with.

:^)

But seriously, you will have good luck posting the
request he

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Deckel,+Maho, +Aciera,+Abene+Mills&number=6&DaysPrune=1000&LastL ogin=

This is a special-purpose site for deckel (amongst others) users and
the folks there are quite knowledeable.

Jim

please reply to:

Mike Henry

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ikie

Cabolacov
says...

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/cg....cgi?action=to
pics&forum=Deckel,+Maho,+Aciera,+Abene+Mills&numbe r=6&DaysPrune=1000&LastLog
in=

This is a special-purpose site for deckel (amongst others) users and
the folks there are quite knowledeable.

Jim

snip

And a guy that goes by the handle "wrench" there sells a CD chock full of
Deckel info. Good quality stuff, too, from what I've seen.

Ikie Cabolacov

"Mike Henry" wrote in message

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ikie

Cabolacov
says...

[...]

Thanks guys I'll check it out
--Ikie

Mark Rand

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:56:08 GMT, "Ikie Cabolacov" wrote:

I urgently require information regarding a Deckel - FP1 universal milling
machine.
In particular an operators manual or any information regarding
dismantling/assembly,
a source for spares etc.
Please reply to this email address : or to the
group.
I would appreciate any phone numbers from fellow model engineers who could
help me in the UK regarding this machine.
I am not on the internet and this email is being sent by a family member.
Thank you for taking the time to read regards Gerald.

Go to:-
http://www.lathes.co.uk/manuals/
for manuals (search fro Deckel)
and:-
http://www.lathes.co.uk/deckel/index.html
for quick information

HTH
Mark Rand (no connection, but a happy customer)
RTFM