Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default BIG mower

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:19:12 +0100, Don Wiss wrote:

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, slate_leeper wrote:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:19:28 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote:

I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Check this one out:
http://kutkwick.com/superslopemaster.htm

I bought one of these for my 200 acre farm so I could mow the areas
that the hay crew refused to touch because they were so steep.

Much more practical than the Brielmaier.

You mean handy for lazy folk who want to sit down.

And for Americans

You missed out "big fat".

without the hassle of shipping one across the ocean.

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

I hope you got the rotary beacon option!

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you. -- George Carlin