Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Is there a law gainst this?

On 22/04/2018 09:42, David wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 09:16:52 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Amazon signed me up without my say so for 'Prime' and if I had not
taken prompt action it would have cost me £75 a year.

I think you will find that you accidentally clicked on the shiny "yes"
button instead of the discreetly positioned "no thanks" button at some
point.

Very easy to do. The site is designed that way.

Cheers

Dave R

The AA cunningly sign you up to a recurring debit agreement
if you apply for and pay for car insurance on-line. They
have really carefully hidden that tick-box.