Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default BIG mower

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:09:30 +0100, Dove Tail wrote:

On 4/22/2018 at 6:04:54 AM, slate_leeper wrote:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:19:28 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

I want this.
The Americans will probably already have one for their "yard".
https://www.brielmaier.com/en

Check this one out:
http://kutkwick.com/superslopemaster.htm

Normally sold to state and local governments for maintaining sloping
roadside areas.

I bought one of these for my 200 acre farm so I could mow the areas
that the hay crew refused to touch because they were so steep.
Advertised as safe to 45 degrees, but I had it to 55 degrees. In fact,
I am convinced it is impossible to roll it, unless you drop it off the
edge of a cliff. Real fun, too.

What did that cost you? I guess about $20k?

More than a small car?!?

--
Oh my goodness what a caper, someone's ****ed on the magic paper.