Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default OT Time wasters - rant - selling motorbike security chain

On Sunday, 22 April 2018 11:20:35 UTC+1, David WE Roberts (Google) wrote:
Some time ago I took advice on uk.rec.motorcycles about the possible value
of a Squire padlock, chain and bag for securing a motorcycle.
After due consideration I listed it on Gumtree for £25 (including another
lighter spare chain). ....
Is this some sort of scam where Gumtree is trawled to find a trusting soul
who will post off goods without money up front?

Possibly they would have sent you a fake Western Union money transfer email ...

Owain