Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor[_2_] Pete Keillor[_2_] is offline

Default What did you do with an arbor press?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 09:47:38 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

On 3/14/2018 12:07 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:
Try picking a squirrel up sometime. HSS has nothing on their
chompers ;-)

My Dad use to whack them with a small hammer. ...

Your dad used to whack squirrels with a hammer? (Sorry, I couldn't
resist. G)

My brother and I got three swamp rabbits with a ball pein one night.
About every tenth rabbit we hit with a spotlight would run at an angle
toward us, then change by 90 deg or so, back and forth, until they
ended up at our feet. Whap, dead rabbit. The rest ran other
directions and escaped.

Man, I could go for some rabbit. Good eating.

Pete Keillor