Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default huge increase inwards investment to uk....(despiite brexit!)

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 02:09:17 +0200, abelard
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 23:26:16 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:55:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"abelard" wrote in message
:
:
: https://order-order.com/2018/04/20/u...nt-surges-115/
: "....the first full year when investors knew Britain would be
: Brexiting, saw tech investment hit a record with ?7.1 billion* raised,
: a 115% year-on-year increase..."
:
:
: --
: www.abelard.org

Can't find the original report? Did you find it?

http://tech.eu/product/european-tech...g-report-2017/

look at screen shot or chance £150

Ah! I doubt I'd bet the business on such meagre offering. do these guys
have skin in the game I ask myself, but anyway I shall look out for more
evidence of this. I fail to see how the prospect of a 'Brexit' whatever
it turns out to mean has made such a difference so far from an uncertain
event. It's a bit like the Trump effect on the markets which dare I say
it just looks like a continuing trend back from the later Obhama years
but then what do I know. I'm an idiot.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896