Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default huge increase inwards investment to uk....(despiite brexit!)

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 02:09:17 +0200, abelard
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 23:26:16 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:55:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"abelard" wrote in message
:
:
: https://order-order.com/2018/04/20/u...nt-surges-115/
: "....the first full year when investors knew Britain would be
: Brexiting, saw tech investment hit a record with ?7.1 billion* raised,
: a 115% year-on-year increase..."
:
:
: --
: www.abelard.org

Can't find the original report? Did you find it?

http://tech.eu/product/european-tech...g-report-2017/

look at screen shot or chance £150

Ah! I doubt I'd bet the business on such meagre offering. do these guys
have skin in the game I ask myself, but anyway I shall look out for more
evidence of this. I fail to see how the prospect of a 'Brexit' whatever
it turns out to mean has made such a difference so far from an uncertain
event. It's a bit like the Trump effect on the markets which dare I say
it just looks like a continuing trend back from the later Obhama years
but then what do I know. I'm an idiot.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:55:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"abelard" wrote in message
m...
:
:
: https://order-order.com/2018/04/20/u...nt-surges-115/
: "....the first full year when investors knew Britain would be
: Brexiting, saw tech investment hit a record with ?7.1 billion* raised,
: a 115% year-on-year increase..."
:
:
: --
: www.abelard.org

Can't find the original report? Did you find it?

http://tech.eu/product/european-tech...g-report-2017/

look at screen shot or chance £150

Ah! I doubt I'd bet the business on such meagre offering. do these guys
have skin in the game I ask myself,

why would it matter..they are not forecasts but alleged
historic figures

a lot of speculation on the markets is a matter of 'follow my
leader'...follow the herd...
one hope is to make the herd follow you...with rumours and
tip sheets...like astrology charts...

the numbers are usually derived from government figures and then
presented in ribbons

the real source looks like euro stats to me but i'm not motivated
to go mining for it

but anyway I shall look out for more
evidence of this. I fail to see how the prospect of a 'Brexit' whatever
it turns out to mean has made such a difference so far from an uncertain
event. It's a bit like the Trump effect on the markets which dare I say
it just looks like a continuing trend back from the later Obhama years
but then what do I know. I'm an idiot.

idiocy is believing you can forecast the future...

most things are about the same tomorrow as they are today...
eg, round up the usual suspects works quite well....

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:55:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"abelard" wrote in message
om...
:
:
: https://order-order.com/2018/04/20/u...nt-surges-115/
: "....the first full year when investors knew Britain would be
: Brexiting, saw tech investment hit a record with ?7.1 billion* raised,
: a 115% year-on-year increase..."
:
:
: --
: www.abelard.org

Can't find the original report? Did you find it?

http://tech.eu/product/european-tech...g-report-2017/

look at screen shot or chance £150

Ah! I doubt I'd bet the business on such meagre offering. do these guys
have skin in the game I ask myself,

why would it matter..

Because there are lies, damned lies and then there's statistics.

You talk to me like I've just come off the boat.

they are not forecasts but alleged
historic figures

a lot of speculation on the markets is a matter of 'follow my
leader'...follow the herd...
one hope is to make the herd follow you...with rumours and
tip sheets...like astrology charts...

Ramping is illegal.

the numbers are usually derived from government figures and then
presented in ribbons

the real source looks like euro stats to me but i'm not motivated
to go mining for it

but anyway I shall look out for more
evidence of this. I fail to see how the prospect of a 'Brexit' whatever
it turns out to mean has made such a difference so far from an uncertain
event. It's a bit like the Trump effect on the markets which dare I say
it just looks like a continuing trend back from the later Obhama years
but then what do I know. I'm an idiot.

idiocy is believing you can forecast the future...

You can predict the future with surprising accuracy just not too far in
the future.

most things are about the same tomorrow as they are today...
eg, round up the usual suspects works quite well....

No it doesn't and it never did. Thank God plod has moved on from that
era.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:55:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"abelard" wrote in message
news:hmnjddhkq8io9pnpj0iq4q681p7suoci3f@4ax. com...
:
:
: https://order-order.com/2018/04/20/u...nt-surges-115/
: "....the first full year when investors knew Britain would be
: Brexiting, saw tech investment hit a record with ?7.1 billion* raised,
: a 115% year-on-year increase..."
:
:
: --
: www.abelard.org

Can't find the original report? Did you find it?

http://tech.eu/product/european-tech...g-report-2017/

look at screen shot or chance £150

Ah! I doubt I'd bet the business on such meagre offering. do these guys
have skin in the game I ask myself,

why would it matter..

Because there are lies, damned lies and then there's statistics.

You talk to me like I've just come off the boat.

you post like you haven't even boarded yet