Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] mark.bluemel@gmail.com is offline

Default TOT Condensed Milk Brands

On Thursday, 19 April 2018 16:50:56 UTC+1, Bob Minchin wrote:
Does any one recall brand names of Condensed milk (the thick gloopy
sweet white stuff) that used to come in tins about 2/3 the height of
stand baked bean type tins. This would have been around 50 years ago.
My recollection was of a mainly white label with possibly blue writing
on it but I just can't summon up a name.

BTW I am NOT thinking of evaporated milk such as Carnation.

The subject came up over lunch today and I'm buggered if I can recall
the name and it is bugging me now!
TIA
Bob

I think my father's grocers shop (early 1960s to late 1970s) sold Fussells.