Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 303 DOESN'T WORK HARDEN !!!

On 4/19/2018 4:09 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 4/19/2018 8:47 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 4/19/2018 10:42 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
He also removed your post and locked the thread.Â* Seems some of the
other posts where modified as well.Â* With the thread locked it will
slowly die. Best I could hope for without legal action.

Obviously he is to stubborn to do anything better than that.

Â*Â* Nelson moved that group a while back and changed it up a lot
because it was dying , looks like now we know why . I don't expect it
to live much longer with his heavy-handed attitude . Small loss ...

Looks like all of the unpleasantness has been removed.Â* Sorry you got
banned sticking up for me.Â* Since he removed the nastiness I don't
intend to post anything else publicly on the subject.Â* If you are
curious to know more contact me using the contact form privately at my
website.Â* www.cncmolds.comÂ* We can exchange emails or talk on the
phone. Â*Otherwise I intend to forget about it.

Â* Works for me . Getting banned was a trivial thing , I very seldom
went there any more . There are so many other places to get what was
offered , I won't miss it .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on