Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 303 DOESN'T WORK HARDEN !!!

On 4/19/2018 8:47 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 4/19/2018 10:42 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
He also removed your post and locked the thread.Â* Seems some of the
other posts where modified as well.Â* With the thread locked it will
slowly die. Best I could hope for without legal action.

Obviously he is to stubborn to do anything better than that.

Â* Nelson moved that group a while back and changed it up a lot because
it was dying , looks like now we know why . I don't expect it to live
much longer with his heavy-handed attitude . Small loss ...

Looks like all of the unpleasantness has been removed. Sorry you got
banned sticking up for me. Since he removed the nastiness I don't
intend to post anything else publicly on the subject. If you are
curious to know more contact me using the contact form privately at my
website. www.cncmolds.com We can exchange emails or talk on the phone.
Otherwise I intend to forget about it.