Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.ipad
Ragnusen Ultred Ragnusen  Ultred is offline

Default Using an iPad to follow a YouTube DIY without Internet to replace automotive speakers

Am Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:59:09 +0100, schrieb James Wilkinson Sword:

1. Windows excels at downloading YouTube videos (Linux is good too).
2. Linux excels at read/write access to Android, Windows & iOS drives.

And iOS excels at nothing.

That's a good point in that there must be _something_ that iOS excels at.
I only have it because I help teach people who use iOS.
Those people *love* iOS, so, iOS must be good at _something_.

Not necessarily. People can like something for the wrong reasons - advertising, fashion, etc.

That's a good point, where there must be *something* that draws Apple fans
to the iOS devices.

It could be that Apple marketing makes these users "feel" safe?

Dunno.

It could be that Apple marketing makes the user feel "stylish"?

It could be that Apple's walled garden makes people who are willing to be
walled in have way to communicate with each other without having to think
about technicalities?

Dunno.

You tell me.
It must be *something* that draws these people to iOS products.