Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Rippig BD DVD

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 09:27:57 +0100, RJH wrote:

On 15/04/2018 13:30, T i m wrote:
Hi all,

I bought a BD the other day and I fancied also having it in DVD form.

Is it available on torrents, or nzb etc?

I would have thought so.

If so, maybe just download it?

Whilst I could, I was actually seeing if I could do-it-myself for the
S&G's etc.

I'm not sure if it's legal to do that in your case, mind . . .

If I have seen (and / or recorded) something off the TV or have the
(VHS) video or BD and want to store it on a DVD, I can't see any moral
issues in doing so as I understand the rights are on the content that
I've already seen / have stored already?

Different though from say having it in DVD form and then downloading
the BD version as you would be 'enjoying' a better quality than that
you had already got etc?

Even if you had it on VHS, you can often buy 4 DVD's for a pound in
the charity shops so I'm not sure how much extra revenue the owner
would gain from that?

Cheers, T i m