Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rippig BD DVD

T i m wrote:

As I mentioned elsewhere, if there is a 'bigger picture' with these
BD's I'd like to get it and then there might be less poke-and-hope.

Previously I'd only used makeMKV for ripping BDs, perhaps I took
handbrake's claim to be unable to rip protected content at face value?

Seeing that handbrake has a new v1.1 out, I've just installed it for a
look, once all the gstreamer/aacs libraries and aacs keydb were in
place, it was easy enough to start a BD-DVD res copy, the inbuilt
preview looks like it would help with chapter/track selection.

I've left all the selections at default (apart from turning off
subtitles which looked like it was going to require a second pass of the
whole disc) and will see how it gets on ...