Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Braggins Alan Braggins is offline

Default Flag to show trailer corner.

On 2018-04-13, Bill Wright wrote:
On 13/04/2018 19:07, David wrote:
Since changing cars I can't see the little trailer when towing it. I can
hear it so I know it hasn't disappeared.

Rear view camera?

Often shows a good view of the towbar, handy for hitching up, but less
good at seeing where the back of the trailer is heading when reversing.

I did get a suction cup mount for a cheap GoPro clone with wifi, before
I had a car with a built in camera. You could aim that to point more
directly backwards, but while looking at a phone screen on a driveway
was okay, you would probably want something better than that.