Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Lion logo

whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 16 April 2018 10:39:13 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:06:45 +0100, ARW wrote:

On 13/04/2018 10:23, Jethro_uk wrote:
Peugeot logo

Lowenbrau.

Gracious me ! Yes.

It is pretty close, isn't it? I'll see if I can download a vector image
and alter it to what I want. Thanks, chaps.

All I need to know is what it said in the banner(s) ;-)

Talking of logos I scanned in a few old photos from late 70s at the
weekend, anyone know what these two cars are.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave/27611146658/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave/27611150558/

One is an Austin and one a Singer and both still on the road ,you could
find the model details by digging deeper on the web but may have to tell
fibs that you are entitled to the information.

GH