Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Rippig BD DVD

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:19:08 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

T i m wrote:

it does take a bit of
suck-it and see to extract the correct tracks (e.g you might get the
director's cut, or foreign audio instead of the main film in English).

That was the bit I would need a bit of guidance on Andy. How would I
know / find out which is the track I need?

Not sure there's a way to know, file sizes mainly ...

So it seems.

I guess I'm a long way from fully understanding the various
interactions as I've never really been into audio or video etc, so as
long as I get there on this one that will be good enough for me for my
S&G's exercise. ;-)

As I mentioned elsewhere, I normally buy the DVD version of any film
I'm interested (rather than going to the cinema or streaming it etc)
as I can play it in more things but with this I fancied the bonus
features and thought I / we might appreciate the 'better quality on
Mums bigger telly (when we were house sitting). I'm not sure with our
eyes we could / did. ;-(

It has been known for me to go for the dual BD/DVD bundle when they
are cheaper as that gives me the best of both worlds without the faf.
;-)

Cheers, T i m