Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BMC A series thermostat etc

On 2018-04-13, Graeme wrote:

Why did I ever start this ... :-)

A question I frequently ask myself when DIY is involved.

A question I've occasionally asked myself while lying under a car on
Sunday evening, when I'll need it to drive to work on Monday morning.

BTDT, too. Replacing the thermostat on a 3 litre Capri, in the road, in
the dark and ****ing rain, when I'll need it to drive to work on Monday
morning.

I got really good at Mini fan belts. Must have done dozens. Mini vans
were a sod, though.