Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BMC A series thermostat etc

In article 20180414145503.793d5e5b@Mars,
Rob Morley wrote:
On 13 Apr 2018 10:48:44 GMT
Huge wrote:

On 2018-04-13, Graeme wrote:

Why did I ever start this ... :-)

A question I frequently ask myself when DIY is involved.

A question I've occasionally asked myself while lying under a car on
Sunday evening, when I'll need it to drive to work on Monday morning.

My brother fitted a new clutch to his Austin A105 while on holiday. After
towing a very old and heavy caravan. May have been before the days of
rescue and recovery.

Worst I've had was a windscreen breaking on the autobahn. Toughened type,
so not just a crack. On an Austin 1800. No spare available in Frankfurt or
the surrounds, so drove all the way home with a temporary one. Which let
in a lot of air. ;-)

--
*If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.