Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default BMC A series thermostat etc

In message 20180414145503.793d5e5b@Mars, Rob Morley
writes
On 13 Apr 2018 10:48:44 GMT
Huge wrote:
On 2018-04-13, Graeme wrote:

Why did I ever start this ... :-)

A question I frequently ask myself when DIY is involved.

A question I've occasionally asked myself while lying under a car on
Sunday evening, when I'll need it to drive to work on Monday morning.

I think we've all been there, in days of yore :-)

Luckily, this Traveller is fun only, so no deadlines. The parts having
arrived, and the sun shining this morning I changed the heater control
and fitted the new bottom hose, and went for a run. So far, so good ...

One day, I'll look at the fuel gauge, which reads permanently empty.

--
Graeme