Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Flag to show trailer corner.

Since changing cars I can't see the little trailer when towing it. I can
hear it so I know it hasn't disappeared.

Reversing would be a challenge!

I thought about fixing flags to the rear corners so I could see where they
were.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trailer-Bik.../dp/B004CRNJR8

Looks to be a potential solution. Wing mirrors are 1400 mm off the ground
(to give an idea of eye level) so these should be visible through the back
as the bolts on the trailer I am thinking of using are about 650mm of the
ground when the trailer is level.

These may be a bit flimsy, and possibly not designed for travelling at 60
mph.

Anything else I might be able to just bolt on?

Cheers

Dave R

---