Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Recommendations for a SELF PRIMING (not a submersible!) cellarpump.

On 11/04/2018 21:23, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:45:47 GMT
Johnny B Good wrote:

How many here, in this DIY group, *don't* have a
collection of scrapped washing machine parts to hand? :-)

I don't - SO threatened me with incessant nagging if I kept any more
useful bits of stuff, when the last machine died. (I do have a whole
machine stashed away, but that's "waiting to be fixed" and "too good to
break".)

My wife doesn't venture into the workshop (where I keep many such
things). Going somewhat OT, one of our kids has just had his offer
accepted on a garden flat in London, and I was delighted to see there is
a shed in the garden. Well, actually it is a poncy thing which they call
a chalet, but it will still serve as a shed.