Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Suprima - unusual (to me) fault

In article , Rory
scribeth thus
To be fair I've had a good run and very few problems, and the big thing is none
have been complete 'show-stoppers' - I've always been able to reset or wiggle
something and get the boiler going, or, as in the most recent case, replace with
the original board I still had.

Good luck with yours, but what put me off changing to the modified board is you
still see reports of failures.

I also keep thinking I'll just dump the boiler, but replacing it won't be
trivial as it'll need to go somewhere else.

As per other post change the old board to the new redesigned one, its
much much better
--
Tony Sayer