Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Lion logo

In article ,
Robin wrote:
He said upthread it was "rampant" which that aten't. But did not give
other obvious inf. Can't help thinking a picture would be worth a 1,000
words.

OK then. I'll expect instant recognition of it after the effort of doing
this. ;-)

https://image.ibb.co/eRd9mn/Lion.jpg

If that's an accurate rendition of your manual then I'm not even sure
what if anything it's holding. Seems to me all one can say is that it's
probably a lion rampant facing the sinister. Is the rest of the manual
equally poor or is it possible the logo was a stamp applied by the retailer?

--
Robin