Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lion logo

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:16:58 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Robin wrote:
He said upthread it was "rampant" which that aten't. But did not give
other obvious inf. Can't help thinking a picture would be worth a
1,000 words.

OK then. I'll expect instant recognition of it after the effort of
doing this. ;-)

https://image.ibb.co/eRd9mn/Lion.jpg

Surely with all the whizzy "AI" we're supposed to be in awe of, this is a
nanosecond job ?

Or (as I suspect) is all this AI hype just that - hype ?

;-)

Annoyingly, that logo does look familiar ...

That's what's annoying me. It does to me too. Just hoped someone had a
better memory - not difficult in my case. ;-)

--
*Bigamy is having one wife too many - monogamy is the same

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.