Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lion logo

In article ,
Dave W wrote:
This looks like your decription:
https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-ima...-image35934321
One of the sites says text can be added to the blank flag, so yours
might say "Made in Britain"

To me, that is more a real lion than heraldic one.

And in mine, the lion is standing upright on its hind legs holding on to
the flagpole - rather like a human might do. The banner is also a simple
rectangle designed for easy text (I'd say) rather than meant to look like
a real one. Something designed long before computer graphics became the
norm.

I have a near match but with the lower legs sawn off. Salford Grammar
School logo had a lion in a not dissimilar pose to your lion.

http://www.oldsalfordians.co.uk/The_Old_Salfox.html

Bit pixelated so hard to tell really.

--
Regards,