Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is two + two?

On 11/04/18 18:28, Terry Casey wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 08/04/2018 18:16, Jim K wrote:

It shows no colour.
What colour is your football under an orange streetlight?

Depends if I am looking at or not.

Reminds me of when I was in the cubs and went to a local meet-
up with all the other local packs.

Going home in the dark afterwards, I was horrified to notice -
when I was almost home - that I was wearing the wrong
neckerchief!

Our's were red and yellow but this was light and dark green!

I went all the way back and was just approaching the door of
the hall we had used when the white light flooding out of a
window revealed that I was weaqring a red & yellow
neckerchief!

We had mercury vapour streetlighting ...

Reminds me of a story told me by a ...gentleman not unkown to substance
abuse. I will call him 'Neill McDeal'

"we as in the car, right, in te West end, and this taxi pulls up
alongside, and I swear I woz tripped out because it was green, and then
it pulled away and so did we, and we both ended up in a street with
white lights, and **** me, it WAS green after all,...

kind word alone.

Al Capone