Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Walmart sells Rikon lathes

On 2018-04-11 10:17 AM, wrote:
I bought a pair of $80 speakers through Amazon two weeks ago. No state sales tax paid by me. And free shipping.

You mean that AMZ paid the shipping and it was hidden in the cost.

Yes. I am well aware there ain't nothing free in this world. Maybe everyone should instead say "free shipping" is included in price of item. And maybe make it illegal for Amazon or anyone else to print "free shipping" on any website. I favor this. We should all petition every federal and state official to make it ILLEGAL to put "free shipping" on anything. I am sure the various truth in advertising (???) laws would allow us to ban "free shipping" on everything. It is the biggest lie there is.