Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Galvanised watering can repair

2011, I'm still looking for this time machine.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"FMurtz" wrote in message
On Thursday, 21 April 2011 13:33:44 UTC+1, SRT wrote:
Hi,
As in header. I have a Haws traditional can that's just about 2 years
old
(birthday present)
Unfortunately I noticed the centre of the base had pushed out causing it
rock around ( maybe frost?)
so I tapped it back into line and now see a slight weep/leak from the
welding around the base
Any ideas as to best way if any to repair?
Thanks.
Stuart.

Mine is a Haws too and it's a favourite as has a long spout. The frost
also got mine and it is leaking all round the base. I wonder if there is
any 'rubber' type paint one could do on the inside and outside?

POR15 but may cost more than the can.