Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Stuff in a house viewed to purchase - boiler, electrics

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:21:29 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

On 10/04/2018 13:48, David wrote:

Any one with experience of Radiant boilers?

I'm struggling to find a picture which will help me identify the age
and type.

The boiler could be a Radiant Bruciatori "Midy" or "Solo", model - they
seem to share that front panel design. Something like RBS 20 E, or RS
20E, or 24E, or 30E. If its one of those, then its a combi.

The manual I have for it[1] has a date on of 2002.

There is a UK helpline number of 01329 828555, so you may be able to get
some more info form them.

[1] I have user and installation manuals for a number of Radiant
boilers. Let me know if you want any.

Thanks, John, very helpful.

The mechanical timer looked so archaic I was guessing it was earlier.

I remember fitting a WB combi in 2006 which was all modern and looks much
like the one we have in the current house.

All guessing at the moment, trying to work out if it would be an urgent
replacement or good for a couple of years more.

Cheers

Dave R

---