Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is two + two?

On 09/04/18 14:23, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 04:22:25 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 08/04/18 17:41, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 08/04/2018 14:02, Jim K wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
On 08/04/2018 11:42, Jim K wrote:
If you're up above the clouds its no. 2...

It's still blue if you are below the clouds.

--
Adam

Not at night.

Do things lose their colour when there is no light?

Mate they lose their colour when no one is looking...

Cheers

An assertion it's impossible to disprove ...

Exactly.

You are progressing well grasshopper.

Soon you will understand that all 'facts' are based on assertions that
are impossible to disprove.