Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheChief TheChief is offline

Default Ant issues

Vortex12 Wrote in message:
Hi,

Mild weather has brought ants back to our kitchen. This has been an
on/off problem for years. I would like to annihilate them once and for all.

Have built up a nice collection of powders and liquids over the
years...never entirely effective and I'd like to open up a new "front"
in the war.

I see on Amazon ultrasonic pest repellers (search for B078KNRF15) which
claim to work against ants.

I am dubious. Anybody got experience of ultrasonics for ant/insect
repelling? Does it work?

David

I have tried a number of generally available remedies.
The only way I have found to deter ants is to use Nippon powder
outside and Nippon ant gel inside.

The use of gel has to be continued for a period of up to 3 weeks,
replacing/renewing gel regularly.

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----