Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Simple online private sharing of arranged photograph albums?

In message , Adrian Caspersz
writes
Is there a simple windows photo editing package that a non-social media
DSLR user can alter, arrange an order, caption and upload shots taken -
then email a link from the application so that only his friends can
enjoy the album?

Google photos is sadly aimed at bulk uploading, archiving and not
composition. It's also non-intuitive for the non technical, and
technically quite a mess (yes, you can do *that* in google drive, and
no you can't in google photos...)

& Flickr is probably not that long for this world...

Wasn't there some web storage built into Adobe elementary products?

Or a private server ...

Is Canon Irista any use?

I signed up over a year ago, but have only used it once to share photos
of part of an automatic garage door. I may not have used it much because
I can never remember its name!
--
Bill