Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y

Default Organising for Communal Duty

In article ,
john west wrote:

Places that contain a communal area like a kitchen, rest room etc; but
are within a community structure, like for instance a club or our
allotment do need a bit of organisation for 'cleaning duties'. Since
there is little of a management hierarchy to *order* people to do a
weeks cleaning and maintenance.

How might things be organised to perhaps *shame* some dodgers into doing
a turn sometimes. But to try to do so without causing any
unpleasantness amongst those in the community ?

An agreed roster of whose turn it is, kept in a prominent place? So it is
obvious to all if someone is shirking?

--
*My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.