Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur Clive Arthur is offline

Default What is two + two?

On 08/04/2018 18:16, Jim K wrote:
Clive Arthur Wrote in message:
On 08/04/2018 14:02, Jim K wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
On 08/04/2018 11:42, Jim K wrote:
If you're up above the clouds its no. 2...

It's still blue if you are below the clouds.

--
Adam

Not at night.

Do things lose their colour when there is no light?

Yes.

So the red socks in my sock drawer only become red when the drawer is
open? How do they retain their redness when the drawer is closed? They
are cotton socks (bless them) when I wear them, but who knows what evil
composition they have when they're in that drawer.

Socks thus violate the laws of God and must be destroyed. Praise the
sockless flip-flop for it both flippeth and floppeth according to God's
will.

Cheers
--
Clive