Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Sigh....propelling pencil for marking up? Which size lead?

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 19:29:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

snip

Nor do I remember any functional version of win that was any use on a 286 PC.

So, you don't remember the network Fax server that I installed that
was serving 30+ people, 24/7 and running on Windows on an Olivetti 286
wasn't fully 'functional' I'm guessing?

You probably don't remember one of my beta testers coming into my
office and shaking my hand because he was so impressed how easy /
efficient the Network Fax Server was and how much time it would save
him, FAXing all our international distributors and bigger customers?

I don't remember you having any real experience / understanding of
Windows.

Cheers, T i m