Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Expanding foam question.

On 07/04/2018 19:08, Andrew wrote:
On 06/04/2018 16:54, wrote:
On Friday, 6 April 2018 16:20:03 UTC+1, whisky-daveÂ* wrote:
On Friday, 6 April 2018 15:48:52 UTC+1, Dan S. MacAbreÂ* wrote:
The answer is most likely no, but I was wondering if (minimal
expansion)
expanding foam will take rawlplugs (my own generic name for the
things).
Â*Â* It's only for holding skirting boards to the wall, so not really a
tough job.

I also discovered that drinking straws can be used as a nozzle for this
stuff when your old one is solidly blocked.Â* Although I know that there
is more than one diameter for these things.

Plastic drinking straws !Â* I've just signed a petition against
plastic drinking straws.

How high do you think they are on the list of the planet's biggest
problems?

Judging by the way they wash up beaches and are ingested by marine life,
I think they belong in the top 10, along with all forms of plastic waste
(teabags, coffee cups, sandwich cartons, cook-chill food trays).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-plastic.html